Investing in Bitcoin: Someone buys an expensive car, someone loots it

 

Investing in Bitcoin: Someone buys an expensive car, someone loots it

Recently, the value of a bitcoin has reached a staggering 48,000 US dollars. That's when electric car company Tesla bought the کر 1.2 billion cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin enthusiasts will say that this is indeed the future of cash. But trading or investing in this volatile currency can be quite risky.

The search for new bitcoins with the help of powerful computers is also increasing the demand for energy, which is not good for the environment.

The following are some true stories about bitcoin.

I celebrated my holiday in Iceland with bitcoin.

James Shadow, Technology Consultant

I first invested in bitcoin in 2017. I was very careful so I invested 500 in it.

I sold them for 25 2,500 and had a holiday in Iceland. This money came in handy. Iceland is beautiful but expensive.

I bought a bitcoin again in 2018 when it was worth less. I still have bitcoins but I have no regrets that I sold them earlier.

Bitcoin is part of my pension plan.

Heather Delaney, founder of Gallium Ventures

I quietly invest in cryptocurrency. I initially invested five pounds and gradually increased it over time. My strategy is long term. So I don't worry about sudden fluctuations.

As I get closer to retirement we'll see what I can do with these bitcoins.

I never made money selling bitcoins. However, when the market fluctuated, I sold some bitcoins.

I know a lot of people who have bought interesting things with their investment but for me it is a pension plan. I don't invest in this corrupt currency like normal people do.

Investing in Bitcoin

I haven't received a single penny of my investment. 

David Stabley, founder of the cyber security company Seven Elements

One client told us that all his bitcoins were stolen. He had to buy a house with that money.

Annoyed by the fluctuations in bitcoin, he decided to take a look at his investment.

But they used a fake link to access their bitcoin vault, which led to hackers stealing their real bitcoins.

They had 84 bitcoins and the makers got 83 of them. In 2017, they were valued at وقت 475,000 at the time.

We traced this digital payment on blockchain technology. We see that these are being transferred to different accounts. In the end, we saw that the money went into the والے 15 million account.

The identity of this fraudster could not be ascertained but we have frozen these accounts so that the stolen money cannot be accessed.

Our client was very angry but he responded philosophically. "Once the money is gone, it's really gone."

Today, the total value of these stolen bitcoins is 28 2.8 million.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.